Air India Recruitment 2016 notification and application form for 415 vacancies of Senior Trainee Pilots is out at www.airindia.in.
air india careers 2016: Air India Limited has started online registration for recruitment of Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) and published the official notification on the main official website www.airindia.in. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply through online mode on or before the last date. Department will choose candidates for STP posts on fixed contract for a period of 5 (five) years. Organization will conduct selection tests in two successive stages like Psychometric Test and Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check. As on satisfactory performance, the company will extend another 5 years of the contract as per the AIR India governance norms. The online registration links will be disabled on 01st August 2016. Organization will recruit category wise posts like General-116, SC-63, and ST-45 & OBC-191.
Candidates are advised to read our Government Jobs article to get detailed information on current and upcoming central govt jobs in India. Department will conduct Psychometric Test at Mumbai and Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) at A-320 Simulator at Central Training Establishment, Air India Limited, Hyderabad. Air India Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2016 Apply online process is very simple so check given below steps to apply successfully through online mode. Check Air India Latest Notification 2016 from this page to get an idea about age limit, required qualification, application process fee, how to apply through online or offline mode. A candidate may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on career page of its official site.
During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month and after successfully completion of training period nominees selected will be paid the approx salary of Rs.80, 000/- per month including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and other allowances.
Air India Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Air India Limited
Total Vacancies: 415 posts
Post Name: Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2)
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Exam Date: Update Soon
Service Location: Anywhere in India
Mode of Registration: Offline
Category wise posts:
Air India Senior Trainee Pilots Eligibility Criteria
Upper Age Limit:
- Candidate should not cross 40 years of age as per the government norms.
- Category Wise Relaxation in Age: (45 Years for SC/ST & 43 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.
Essential Qualification: Candidate must complete 10+2 from a recognized board or university.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Application Fee(Except SC/ST & Ex. SM): Interested candidates have to pay Rs.3000/- through a Demand Draft in favor of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI
Required Photocopies of Testimonials to attach with application form:
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- One set of photocopies of above Licenses/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
- Stipend During Training Period : During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Salary Details: Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month inclusive of DA, HRA and other allowances etc.
Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- to Rs.4300/- per hour for flying up to 70 hours in a month, depending upon their length of service as First Officer in Air India Limited. In the case of flying for more than 70/90 hours in a month, they would be also eligible for Overtime @ Rs.2000/- to Rs.5300/- per hour depending upon their length of service as First Officer in Air India Limited and hours flown over and above 70/90 hours in a month.
- Psychometric Test at Mumbai
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) at A-320 Simulator at Central Training Establishment, Air India Limited, Hyderabad
Quick Info for fill Air India Limited Senior Trainee Pilots Application Form 2016
A candidate may send their filled application along with photocopies of testimonials to the following address before the due date. The envelope must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT”
“General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Last date receipt of application form: 01st August 2016
Last Words: Please keep watch on www.ISarkariResult.Com for detailed information on Air India Recruitment 2016 including, admit card, syllabus, answer key, Merit list and Result. Like us on Facebook Fan page for free inbox updates or follow us on Twitter and Google Plus. Please submit your email id into “Get Sarkari Naukri Alert box” available in the right side panel of this site by which you will get daily update emails direct to inbox.