AP Health Family Welfare Recruitment 2016 fill online application form for 1800 jobs of Medical Officer, ANM, and Pharmacist vacancies at cfw.ap.nic.in.
AP Family Welfare Jobs 2016: Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh Government has published an employment notice to fill up 1800 Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist post. Nominees who are searching Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can submit an online registration form with required certificates. Filled application form should reach to a below mentioned address on or before 12th July 2016. Applicants can download Health and Family Welfare AP Recruitment 2016 notification from official website www.cfw.ap.nic.in. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. The notification has to be issued in Employment News of This Week by the District Health Society.
Applications are invited from eligible candidate for recruitment of Medical Officer, Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery and Pharmacist to work in Mobile Health Teams on the contract basis. The candidate shall lead to rejection of their candidature if the details overwrite in the application form.
Nominees who fulfill the above prerequisite eligibility requirements can send filled application form to AP Health Department. Applicants should send filled application form in prescribed format with all required documents. Please write all vital details in a registration form and send it to given address before the last date. Form received after due date, will consider as invalid registration. Before Applying Online, please make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, experienced etc.
Candidate having MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 are eligible to apply offline because of no provisions for accept online forms. To become eligible, candidate age should at least 18 years and they should not exceed 44 years as per the government norms. Reservation rules of Community, Disability, Ex-Service Men/Women shall be strictly observed as per the AP state and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
AP Health Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Department of Health Medical and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer(MBBS): 675 posts
- Medical Officer (AYUSG) : 225 posts
- ANM:450 posts
- Pharmacist:450 posts
Total Vacancies: 1800 Posts
Last Date: 12/07/2016
Job Type: Government Jobs
Exam Date: Update Soon
Help Line Numbers:
- +91-40-24656044 (NHM)
Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in
AP Health Department Medical Officer ANM Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01st July 2016. Upper relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
Upper Age Relaxations:
- For SC/ST/BC: 5 Years
- For EXSM: 3 Years
- For PWD: 10 Years
job seekers who possess all the below-specified qualification criteria can apply for below mentioned posts.
- Medical Officer (Male & Female): MBBS degree or its equivalent
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: SSC + 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate or Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course.
- Pharmacist: SSC, Diploma in Pharmacy, Registered with Pharmacy Council, Computer skills
- Medical Officer(AYUSH) (Male & Female):
Ayurveda: Degree in Ayurveda
Unani: Degree in Unani
Homeopathy: Degree in Homeopathy
Yoga & Naturopathy: BNYS degree (or) a diploma in course in Naturopathy
- Medical Officer : Rs.30000/- per month
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) : Rs.22000/- per month
- ANM : Rs.10000/- per month
- Pharmacist : Rs.10000/- per month
- Written Test
- Interview(if required)
Quick Steps to fill AP Health Dept Medical Officer Application Form 2016
Please send filled application form to below address.
Address for Post: Respective District Medical & Health Officers
Self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed along with the application form
- S.S.C or Equivalent examination
- Intermediate or 10+2 examination
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration certificates of respective councils.
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/MRO concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in the case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar /MRO concerned.
- PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Serviceman Quota
- 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
- Acknowledgement Card
Submit your queries or doubts using below comment box. We will update AP Health Family Welfare Recruitment 2016 process admit card, syllabus, and result on this website.