Army Public School Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 8000 of AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher Vacancies at www.aps-csb.in.
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016: Biggest Job Opening Notification has issued by the
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), Army Public School in terms of APS Teacher job 2016 on its official website and in the Employment Newspaper. All Indian Nationals are invited for filling up AWES Online Application Form for 8000 posts of PGT/TGT/PRT. The job hunters who have a dream to become a teacher in the government schools can apply for this latest Army Public School Jobs.
Nominees who are searching Govt Jobs in India can utilize this golden chance by registering themselves. Army Public School is accepting online registration form and last date for submitting online form is 13th September 2016. As it is Sarkari Naukri, the board will get the huge response over the Internet medium. Before applying online, all of you should read the eligibility criteria, recruitment rules, application fee, salary details and how to apply online etc.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2016: Nowadays, a huge number of schools have a shortage of good and skilled teaching staff. Each and every state is taking good steps to fulfill empty posts of teachers. After this recruitment procedure, all the army public schools will get young and tenanted teacher as per their requirements. Contenders should ready to the server anywhere in India at any conditions whether it is warm or coolest region. No further suggestions will be considered at any stage even after completion of this procedure.
Army Public School Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Army Public School
Examination Authority: Army Welfare Education Society
Total Number of Posts: 8000 Posts
Post Categories : PGT/TGT/PRT
APS Teachers Exam Date : 26 – 27 Nov 2016 (Tentative)
Test Mode: On-line
Exam Centers : Select Cities/towns across India
Application Mode: On-line
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
AWES TGT PGT Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit(As on 01st April 2016):
- For NCR Schools: Candidate maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
- For TGT/PRT: Candidate upper age limit is 29 years.
- For PGT: Contenders age shouldn’t be above 36 years.
- Contenders upper age should be below 57 years.
- Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years
|Post Name||Minimum Qualification|
|PGT||Post Graduation||50||B Ed||50|
NOTE: CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Regular/Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis till attainment of qualification. However, CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam. We will update APS Exam Syllabus 2016 on this website.
Candidate selection will be based on written exam and Interview Performance.
NOTE: A screening exam will be conducted for short-listing of candidates to fill up vacancies for the academic year 2017-18.
5 Easy Steps to fill AWES Teacher Application Form 2016
- First of all, visit the official website aps-csb.in.
- Find out AWES Recruitment 2016 link.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Save Unique Identification or Registration Number and Confirmation Number that will be helpful to download admit card and check the APS School Teacher Result 2016.
- Take print out of filled application form for future usage.
- Retain the copy of form until the end of this recruitment process.
- Registration has been commenced on 17th August 2016
- Last date for online registration: 13th September 2016
- AWES Teacher Exam Admit Card Availability : 15th September 2016
- Expected Exam Date: 26th & 27th September 2016(Tentative)
- Result declaration : 15th December 2016
Final Words: If have any query regarding Army Public School Recruitment 2016 then leaves your suggestions or queries in the below comment section.