Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 online Application Form for 1315 Vacancy of Clerk & General Security Officer Posts at www.bankofmaharashtra.in:
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2016: Dear viewers if you are searching respectable and highly salaries Bank Jobs then you have landed at right place because here we are providing a latest job opening detail which is released by the Bank of Maharashtra. BOM is looking for the selection of 1315 candidate for the posts of Clerk and Officers vacancy. On this place, we are providing useful information like age limit, education qualification, salary, selection method and how to apply online etc. Interested job hunters who are fulfilling minimum requirement of eligibility criteria can submit the online registration form by visiting the official links which are given below or visit the Employment News of This Week. Nominees are advised to stop their searching right now as we are providing all the job notification such as Bank Job, Defence Jobs, Railway Jobs, State wise job, Qualification wise jobs etc.
According to reports, the BOM was registered on 16th September 1935 but its business was set up on 08th February 1936. It has 80 years of glorious history in banking and finance sector. Since the formation bank has been recruiting young and tenanted candidate for smooth and efficient service to their customers. It has about 15 million satisfied customers across the country. It has the highest number of branches within the state in comparison of any public sector bank in Maharashtra.
Update As on 21st August 2016: Online registration link has activated by the official’s so candidate who wishes to join Bank of Maharashtra and belongs to Maharashtra state should apply for available positions.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Total Posts: 1315 Vacancies
- General Officer MMGS III: 100 posts
- General Officer MMGS II: 200 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS II: 15 posts
- Officer (NonConventional) JMGS II: 500 posts
- Clerk Law Graduate: 100 posts
- Clerk Agri. Graduate: 200 posts
- Clerk (NonConventional) with Six Months Certificate Course: 200
Job Category: Government Jobs/Sarkari Naukri
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification/Application Form
BOM is going to hire 1315 candidate for the posts of Clerk and Officer Posts in MMGS II III and JMGS II. So, here this is the golden chance for candidates who are searching Government Jobs in India, So without wasting time please submit the online application form latest by the due date. The form submitted after the deadline shall not be valid. There is no relaxation for reserved category or for far flung areas candidate in final registration date. The final decision shall be in the hand of the government of India.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Contenders who are fulfilling the minimum and maximum requirement of age limit can apply for available posts. Post wise age limit details are as following:
- Clerk: Minimum 18 years to Maximum 28 years
- General Officer (MMGS II & III): Minimum 23 years to Maximum 32 years
- Security Officer (MMGS II): Minimum 28 years to Maximum 45 years
- Officer JMGS II and Clerk Six Month Certificate Course: Less than 18 years and More than 28 years
Note: Reserved category nominees shall be liable to get relaxation in age as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification: Job hunters who have completed his/her education qualification of MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA /CAIIB / FRM from recognized university can apply for these posts.
Application cum Processing Fee: To know about the payable application cum exam fee, refer the official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected contenders will get attractive pay scale/salary package as per the government employment terms and conditions. Post wise emoluments are as following:
- Clerk Law Graduate: Rs.11765 – Rs.31504/-
- Clerk Agri. Graduate: Rs.11765 – Rs. 31504/-
- Clerk with Six Months Certificate Course: Rs.11765 – Rs.31504/-
- General Officer MMGS III: Rs.42020 – Rs.51490/-
- General Officer MMGS II: Rs.31705 – Rs.45950/-
- Security Officer MMGS II: Rs.31705 – Rs.45950/-
- Officer JMGS II: Rs. 23700 – Rs.42020/-
Selection Procedure: For Officer & Clerk Posts: Department will conduct an exam and/or personal interview as it was a prescribed method of selection. Get upcoming bank exam schedule by reading IBPS Exam Calendar 2016 and start the preparation as soon as possible.
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra Officer & Clerk Online Application Form 2016?
- Visit the official portal.
- Search link looks like “Recruitment of OFFICERS & CLERKS” link.
- Download notification of Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs 2016 and read it thoroughly and carefully to know eligibility criteria.
- Press apply online link.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload recent passport size color photograph, Signature, and required documents.
- Presses SUBMIT button and wait for the moment.
- Download system generated registration number and confirmation number.
- Print and save the copy of application form for future use.
- Starting date for online registration: 12/08/2016
- Last date to apply online: 06/09/2016
- BOM Written Exam Date: Update soon
Check: Government Jobs Mumbai
Official Site: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Here you can find all the information related to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016. We will also update exam syllabus, paper scheme, pattern, model paper previous years paper, examination tips, preparation books, reference books, Admit Card etc.