BMRCL Recruitment 2016 fill application form for 255 jobs of Train Operator, Maintainer and Section Engineer posts at www.bmrc.co.in official web portal:
BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2016: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore is inviting online application form for all job seekers who are searching Jobs after 12th class, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E. The employment notification for 308 Maintainer, Train Operator & Section Engineer is now available on the official website at www.bmrc.co.in. No offline applications or send through post/email will be accepted which means the application will be received online only. Interested candidate must have knowledge of Kannada language. They should be able to read, speak, understand and write in Kannada.
BMRCL Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Total Vacancies: 308 posts
Type of Job: Government Jobs 2016
Service Area: Bangalore
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Application Form
Name of posts:
- Train Operator: 255 Vacancies
- Maintainer: 72 Vacancies
- Section Engineer: 11 Vacancies
Before applying for the available post, a reader should ensure that they are fulfilling all the eligibility norms which are prescribed in official advertisement. The total number of posts may increase or decrease depend on the actual requirement. The board reserves the right to cancel or change the date of recruitment procedure. In accordance with the prescribed rules, In the case of cancellation of available posts, the examination fees paid by the contenders will not be refunded.Nominees, who are going to participate in job drive should start the preparation for written exam. Syllabus for BMRCL Exam also available along with the official notification.
A candidate who wishes to claim reservation should produce the relevant certificate issued by the Government of Karnataka. Women candidate should ready to serve according to nature and necessary time duration. No relaxation in time duration and for the location will be applicable. All the leaves and holidays will be granted as per the government norms.
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2016(Including Maintainer & Section Engineer)
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Note: Check category wise relaxation in age limit from the employment notice.
- Train Operator: Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Maintainer: Matriculation plus two years ITI in any specific engineering trade (Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV/ Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry).
- Section Engineer: Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science and Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Check: BMRCL Syllabus 2016
How to Fill BMRCL Train Operator Application Form 2016?
- Firstly, visit the official website at www.bmrc.co.in.
- Download notification forms home page and reads it carefully.
- Search Apply Online link from home page.
- Fill all the details without mistake.
- Upload photocopies and signature in scanned format.
- At last, press Confirm button for final submission.
- Take print out for further use in future.
Candidate selection will be made as per the merit list, which will be generated according to the obtained marks in written examination. Shortlisted candidate should be ready with their original documents and go for verification purpose as on prescribed dates. Qualified candidate can apply for Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2016 by visiting the main web portal of the company.
|Last Date to submit online form||11-07-2016|
|Commencement of payment of fee through Offline||13-06-2016|
|Due date for payment of Fee||12-07-2016|
|Last Date for seeking clarification regarding rejection of application||15-07-2016|
|Availability of BMRCL Exam Admit Card 2016||05-09-2016|
|Date of Written Test||18-09-2016|
Get BMRCL Syllabus 2016
Official Site: www.bmrc.co.in