DME AP Recruitment 2016 fill online application form for 272 Jobs of Staff Nurse Vacancies at dme.ap.nic.in official website.
DMHO Guntur Recruitment 2016: When it comes to Government Job, It always sounds like great news. Lots of unemployed are seeking Sarkari Naukri for their bright career. This splendid news brings you a lot of happiness that as the Government of Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department has issued a recruitment notification to fill up empty posts of Staff Nurses, Refractionist, and Physiotherapist. To fulfill 266 empty posts DMHO Guntur will conduct a written test as well as interview performance.
The qualified candidate will get a final appointment letter as per your performance in the examination. Here you can get a DMHO Guntur 266 Posts Notification in PDF format in both languages such English & Hindi. Nominees who haven’t apply yet can fill online application form through online mode latest by 30th July 2016. Please collect the DME Physiotherapist Advertisement and read complete eligibility criteria prior to applying online. Contenders who satisfied in reference of AP government pay scale should apply for available jobs without any hesitation.
Check Here: Sarkari Naukri in UP 2016
DME AP Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
Total Number of Posts: 272 posts
- Staff Nurses: 266 posts
- Refractionist: 02 posts
- Physiotherapist: 04 posts
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in AP
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification/Application Form
Category Filled Under: Recruitment
According to Guntur DMHO Staff Nurse Jobs 2016, The payable application from the fee is Rs.500/- for the General and OBC category while SC/ST/PH & Ex.SM are free from paying any registration charges. The application fee is nonrefundable, so before doing online registration please make sure that you are matching the prerequisite criteria as prescribed in notification otherwise after the rejection of application department will not refund the fee at any situation.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year, as per G.O.Ms.No.18 HM&FW (A1) Dept., Dated:04.03.2016 and G.O.Ms.No.28 HM&FW (A1), Dept. Dated:30.03.2016.
DME AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Intermediate with Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery, B.Sc., Nursing Degree, M.Sc, Nursing Degree and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing and Midwives Council under the nursing council of India is eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post.
- For Staff Nurses: Candidate must have DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N) degree from any recognized university or Institute.
- For Refractionist: Interested candidate must have Passed Intermediate examination with MPC/BiPC and With Diploma in Optometry /Refractionist who has undergone the training For a period of 2 years as Refractionist and optician in the school of optometry of the Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital and the institution of Ophthalmology: Hyderabad and must have obtained a certificate of “ Certified Refractionist and Optician”.
- For Physiotherapist: Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination with Bi.PC or A Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) from a Recognized University.
- OC Category: 40 Years
- SC/ST: 45 Years
- Ex-Service Men: 45 Years
- Disabled persons: 50 Years
- For General and OBC: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Exempted
Payment Mode: Candidates shall pay Rs.500/- ( Rupees five hundred only) in Crossed demand draft along with the application in favor of “ Member Convenor / Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Guntur “,Payable at Guntur.
Selection Method: Selection will be made as per Government instructions as per G.O.Ms.No.18 HM&FW (A1) Dept., Dated: 04.03.2016, and G.O.Ms.No.28 HM&FW (A1), Dept. Dated: 30.03.2016., and time to time instructions from the Government.
- Academic Qualification (Merit): 80 Marks
- Interview: 20 Marks
Remuneration: Candidate will get the salary of Rs.15000/- per month.
Application Sent By posts:
The Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services,
Zone – III , Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital,
Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur,
Guntur – 522 001. Andhra Pradesh .
How to fill DME AP Staff Nurses Application Form 2016
- Please visit the official website at http://dme.ap.nic.in/.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Take Printout of filled form.
- Filled application forms shall be submitted in person or by post to the following the address.
- Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur
Last date for submission of Application: 30th July 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
For more details on DME AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 and exam date, merit list and cut off marks, Interview dates please stay in touch with us.