Gujarat TET Application Form 2016 For Gujarat TET 1/2 Syllabus (Paper 1 2) with Exam Pattern & Dates will soon out at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat TET 1 Application Form 2016: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will start online registration procedure for upcoming GTET exam. This exam will organize for recruitment of candidates as primary and upper primary teachers. Candidate will soon authorize to access the direct link to apply against Gujarat TET 2016 Notification. Nominees who are unemployed from a long time and looking for Teaching filed job can apply by online mode using the official site gujarat-education.gov.in.
The GESB is known for the best education system of state infect right now it is a number one education board in Gujarat. The board conducts various examinations like 10th class, 12th class, TET, TAT and etc. Gujarat Board has come into existence on 01st May 1960 about 56 years ago by the government of Gujarat. The main responsibilities of the board are academics, conducting examinations and research and development etc. It also conducts state level examination every year.
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test is an entrance examination for teacher job. TET pass candidate gets eligibility to apply for the teaching job in government schools. The TET examination has been classified into two levels such as Paper 1 for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. Each and every school is getting low result due to lack of Teachers. But we damn sure that after this examination all the schools get good & Skillful teachers. The government of Gujarat is looking forward to appointing candidates for Teachers post for various subjects.
Gujarat TET Application Form 2016
Department Name: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Exam Type: Entrance Exam
Level of Exam: State Level Entrance Test
Exam Name: GTET(Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test)
- Level I :for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- Level II :For classes VI to VIII (upper primary teachers)
Purpose of Exam: Recruitment to the teachers posts
GTET Exam Date: Update Soon
Mode of Application: Online
Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria
- For classes (Ist to Vth): Candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 45% and they must have passed 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and Special Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or BA / B.Sc. with at least 50%.
- For classes (VIth to VIIth): B.A./ B.Sc. certificate holders can apply for this test or the candidate who are appearing final 2-year D.Ed./ B.Ed can also fill online application from. In addition to education, 12th pass or pursuing 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education can eligible to apply for GTET.
For SC/ST/SEBC/PH: Candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- as application cum processing charges while for all other candidates the payable application fee is Rs.350/-.
Selection Process: Candidate will get final appointment letter on the basis of their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern 2016
For Paper 1 (Lower Primary Teachers):
|Subjects||No of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
For Paper 2 (Upper Primary Teachers)
|Subjects||No of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||6060||6060|
Procedure to Fill Gujarat TET Application Form 2016
- First of all, visit the official website www.gujarat-education.gov.in.
- Visit the examination section and click on appropriate link.
- Find Apply Online link and fill all details carefully.
- Upload scanned photo and signature as prescribed in the notification.
- Confirm all the details and press SUBMIT button.
- Take a printout of application for future use.
- Commencement of online registration: July 2016
- Last date to apply online: August 2016
- Exam Date: 3rd week of August 2016
- Result Date: 2nd week of September 2016
- Availability of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: 1st week of August 2016
Education Department, Government of Gujarat
2nd Floor, Swarnim Sankul-1,
Ph No: 23254556
Get more details about Gujarat TET Application Form 2016 from this web page on the regular interval. Bookmark this website by pressing Ctrl + D.