HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016 Application Form of Himachal Pradesh Post Graduate Teacher jobs is released at hppsc.hp.gov.in website.
Online applications are invited from eligible Himachali contenders against the advertisement no. 12/2016 of HP PGT Recruitment 2016. Employment Notice uploaded with the intention of filling up 632 vacant posts of Post Graduate Teachers (Informatics Practices) in various government affiliated schools. Please refer the advertised details from the official website to check whether you are eligible or not. Job seekers who are searching Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh can utilize this golden chance.
Relevant to notice No. 12/2016 uploaded in ‘The Tribune‘ and ‘Amar Ujala‘ on 09th September, 2016; and it has already uploaded on Commission’s site, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc, The last date for filling Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (IP) Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract premise) has been extended up to 13th October, 2016 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), Thereafter link will be removed from the site. All terms and conditions should stay unaltered as said before in advertisement no. 12/2016 dated 09th September 2016.
The competitors must read the guidelines precisely, which are updated on the site of the Commission before making online registration for the mentioned posts. If you wish to avoid rejection at a later stage then please must ensure eligibility carefully. The application which will receive without requisite examination fee scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size will reject without further notice.
HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||Type of Job||Government Jobs in India|
|Service Area||Anywhere in State||Total Number of Posts||632 Posts|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices), Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis)||Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form||Exam Name||HP Post Graduate Teacher|
|Exam Date||Update Soon||Mode of Test||Online or Offline|
|Official Website||hppsc.hp.gov.in||Availibility of HPPSC Admit Card 2016||15 days before exam|
HP PGT Vacancy 2016 Notification/Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 45 years as per the governing council norms.
- B.E. or B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- B.E. or B. Tech. (any Stream) and Post
Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Technology/ Applications or equivalent
- M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Physics and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications
- “B” or “C” level course from DOEACC Society, Ministry of Communication and
Experience: Candidate must have experience of teaching of five years or more as the computer teacher in Schools of Himachal Pradesh.
Salary Details: Candidate will get Rs.10300/- to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- as Fixed contractual emoluments.
- For General Category: Rs 400/-
- For General BPL Category: 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Category: 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P Category: Exempted
HP PGT Syllabus 2016
Total Marks: 100
- Master’s Degree level Questions: 80 Marks
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh : 10 Marks
- General Knowledge of National and International affairs: 10 Marks
Exam Name: PGT Teacher Screening Test(Objective Type)
Quick Steps to Fill HP PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- First of all visit official website.
- Find out Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details in application form.
- After submitting the online form, candidates are required to take printout for future use.
HPPSC PGT Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
Last date to apply online: 13th October 2016(Extended)
We will update HPPSC PGT Recruitment 2016 related information such as exam date, answer key, merit list, cut off marks and result on this website on the regular interval.