HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 176 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer AEN, ADA Vacancies is out at hppsc.hp.gov.in official website.
HPPSC Vacancy 2016: Dear Viewer are you searching Engineering Jobs? If yes then you have visited best education portal because here we are updating all the recent and upcoming job notification. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with new publication Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment for filling 176 vacant posts of Assistant District Attorney (ADA), Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO), Research Officer (RO), Assistant Research Officer (ARO), Planning Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical). All Interested Himachal region candidates can apply through online mode using official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Read official advertisement Advt No 11/ 2016 thoroughly and carefully to know about minimum eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, How to apply etc. In Addition, Please check the salary details, application cum processing charge/fee, Himachal Pradesh AMO Category Wise Vacancies etc.
It is the golden chance for the candidate who seeking Latest Govt Job in Himachal Pradesh. Nominees who wish to join govt department should apply as soon as the link will be disabled. Please remember that the last date to apply online is 26th September 2016.
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Exam Conducting Body: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Total Posts: 176 Posts
Job Role: 3
- Assistant District Attorney: 27 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 118 Posts
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer: 04 Posts
- Planning Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical): 25 Posts
Job Location: anywhere in HP
Type of Job: Fresh Government Jobs
Advertisement No: Advt No 11/ 2016
Declaration Type: Application Form/Notification
HPPSC ADA AMO AE ARO Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited from those candidates who meet the minimum requirement of education qualification such as Master’s Degree or Engineering or Professional Degree in Law. Contenders who come under the age group of 18 to 45 years can apply for available vacant posts. According to the notification selected candidate will get the salary of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4400/ (Fixed Contract base Amount of Rs.25000/- per month. Job seekers can apply for HPPSC AE Jobs 2016 by paying prescribed application charges of Rs.400/-(for General/Unreserved Category) and Rs.100/-(For SC/ST/OBC/Candidates).
- Professional degree in Law
- Two years experience as an advocate.
- Experience certificate duly signed by the President, District Bar Association concerned/ Bar Council.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- General Category: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST/OBC of HP: Rs.100/-
- Ex- Servicemen of HP: No Fee
- E-Challan: at Punjab National Bank
- E-Payment: Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
Age Limit: Candidate maximum age should not cross 45 years and minimum age should be above 18 years. Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Salary Details: Selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4400/- as per the governing council rules.
HPPSC Recruitment 2016 apply online
- First of all, login to the main website.
- Find out Apply Online link from the left side panel and click on it.
- If you are the new user then choose NEW USER SIGNUP HERE option or already registered then chose Registered Use option.
- On New Sing up page please enter your name, username, password, Email address, DOB and press CREATE USER button.
- Now re-login to a page.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned photographs and signature.
- Make payment online or enter challan details.
- At last, press confirms button.
- Take print out for future usage.
Advertisement Published on 06.09.2016
Last date to apply online: 26.09.2016
Write your suggestions or opinion regarding HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 so we can solve your problems.