Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification for 205 Jobs of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies is out at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2017: The Indian Navy has published recruitment notification for filling up 2015 various empty posts of MTS and other listed in official notification. Online applications invited from eligible nominees across India and they can apply for the above said posts in the prescribed format. Please check eligibility requirement like age limit, education qualification, application process fee etc from this page which links given below. The employment notice for Multi Tasking Staff posts successfully uploaded on official web portal.
Nominees who have yet not applied are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The last date to apply online is will be updated soon whereas candidate who belongs to far-flung areas have a good chance over here. Indian Navy MTS Advertisement will upload soon but stay connected with us because last Saturday we had tried to reach Indian Navy officials to know about the upcoming job and we got a proper answer from them too.
Are you looking forward to Join Indian Navy? If yes then please register yourself against the available posts on or before the due date. Final dates will be updated here soon.
Candidate selection will purely base on written test, document verification, and Medical examination. Nominees will get selected in the pay band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.1800/-. The applicant will get other allowance like TA, DA, and HRA as per the government norms. Job seekers should read Indian Navy MTS Notification 2017 from this page by which they can get the idea about salary details, selection procedure of MTS Posts, exam date as well as result date.
Check: Defence Jobs 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Department Name: Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India
- Total Posts: 205 posts
- Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted)
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Service Area/Job Location: Naval Units
- Advertisement Purpose: Indian Navy has issued advertisement for recruitment of civilian personnel in Indian Navy 2017 at Headquarters southern naval command Kochi.
MTS Written Exam Date: Update Soon
Indian Navy Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As on successful selection for the post of MTS in any trade, candidate will get salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200 and Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
Candidates selection will purely base on their performance in written exam, Medical exam, and document verification process.
Age Limit: Maximum age of nominees should not exceed 40 years as on cut off date. Upper relaxation in age is applicable as per the government norms.
Medical Standard/Indian Navy Medical Test Criteria
- For Male:157 CMS
- For Female:152 CMS
- ‘-75’ be amended to ‘-0.75’.
- ‘IT/Musician’ be included under Law/Logo/Edu
- 25.0mm’ be amended to 25.0mm’ Para
- individual with refractive errors less than 6D prior to LASIK
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief,
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Arjun Block, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam
How to apply for Indian Navy MTS Online Application Form 2017?
- Please affix the passport size recent photographs.
- Please download the official notification from the main website.
The envelope should be superscribed with the capital letter as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (Ministerial/ Non-Industrial “ and Category(ST/SC/OBC/Gen)”.
- Send filled application form by Registered/ Speed Post to The Flag Officer Commanding In Chief for staff Officer (Civilian Recruitment Cell) Head Quarter southern Naval Command, Kochi, 682004 with the Self-attested Documents.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: Available Now
- Last date for receipt of application form: 15th May 2017
Note: Please visit the official website for more details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017. We will update Indian Navy MTS Admit Card 2017, Syllabus, Answer Key and Result on this page.