Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 1125 Jobs of Technical Staff Vacancies (Skilled Grade-I) at mazagondock.gov.in.
MDL Recruitment 2016: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has published an employment notice of Mazagon Dockyard Technical Staff Recruitment 2016 for filling up 1125 empty posts in the category of SC, ST, OBC (Noncreamy Layer), PWD (HH & OH) and UR (General). Candidates who are searching latest Govt Jobs can apply for the posts of Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years. Candidates who have completed the 8th class, 10th class, 12th class, ITI, Diploma can check Mazagon Dock Vacancy 2016 and apply as per that. Interested candidate should fill up Skilled Grade-I Application Form for MDL Vacancy 2016.
Candidates should check minimum eligibility like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Last date etc by visiting Employment News Paper. Applicants should also check application cum processing charges, Selection Process and how to apply against MDL Tech Recruitment. Whatever, the MDL Exam Syllabus, Paper Pattern/Scheme, Interview Questions, Preparation books are also available on this page.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2016
Company’s Name: Mazagon Dock Limited
Total Posts: 1125 Vacancies
Special Grade (IDA-9)
- Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mech.): 12 Posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech.): 10 Posts
- Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec. /Electronics): 05 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech.): 11 Posts
- Jr. Q C Inspector (Elec.): 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Fitter: 158 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 133 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 130 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 49 Posts
- Electrician: 144 Posts
- Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
- Machinist: 08 Posts
- Comp. Attendant: 03 Posts
- Painter: 51 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Composite Welder 138 Posts
- Rigger: 69 Posts
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2)
- Fire Fighter: 17 Posts
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 103 Posts
- Chipper Grinder: 65 Posts
Job Location: Anywhere in Maharashtra
Type of Job: Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Test & Interview Performance
Desirable Experience: one year experience in shipbuilding
Period of Contract: maximum period of two years.
MDL Technical Staff Recruitment 2016 Notification
MDL stands for Mazagon Dock Limited is a shipbuilding industry having headquarters in India’s prime location & fastest growing metropolitan city Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. MDL main services are Ship design, Shipbuilding, Ship repair etc. It has divided in 3 division i.e. Shipbuilding, Submarine & Heavy Engineering. It is one of the prime shipyards of the country. Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) making warships and submarines for the Indian Navy and offshore platforms. It was founded in 1934 during the 20th century. It is listed under PSU( Public Sector Undertaking) of the government of India.
MDL Semi-Skilled Grade-I Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 33 years as on 01st August 2016.
Upper age limit:
- For SC/ST Category : 5 Years
- For OBC Category: 3 Years
- For Persons with disability: 10 Years
Education Qualification: For qualification details please read the official notification. Post wise qualification is different.
Desirable Experience: Candidate must have 1 year of experience in relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry.
- Post no 2 to 7: Written Test
- For other posts: Written Test followed by trade test
- For Mistry Grade (IDA-9): Basic pay of Rs.10000/- per month in the first year and Rs.10100/- in the second year.
- For Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5): Basic pay of Rs.7500/- in the first year and Rs.7575/- in the second year.
- For Semi Skilled Gr-I(IDA-2): Basic pay of Rs.6000/- in the first year and Rs.6060/- in the second year.
How to fill Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016 Application Form?
- Visit the official website.
- Search Apply Online link from the home page and click on it.
- Enter all the required details.
- At last, upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Confirm the application after successfully uploading documents.
- Save Unique Registration Number and Confirmation Number.
- Save and print filled application copy for future usage.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for registration: 11th August 2016
- Last date for online registration: 01st September 2016
To get more information regarding Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2016 candidate are advised to stay connected with www.ISarkariResult.Com on the regular interval. We will update MDL Syllabus, Merit List, Cut off marks, answer key and result on the regular interval.