MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 or Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Hall Ticket and Exam Dates is out at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in official website.
Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Exam Admit Card 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has notified the latest news about hall ticket as well exam dates in the form of MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 on its official web server at mpsc.gov.in. Those all candidates who had done their application procedure are requested to download admission slip by following below steps. The written examination will be held on August month at various predefined location in Maharashtra State. All process of recruitments such as application process, examination process and Interview process has managed by the government of Maharashtra.
The process of filling online application form was started on 05th July 2016 and it will be ended on 25th July 2016 through online mode. Huge numbers of eligible candidates have filled online form, if any candidates who had education degree as per MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 notification request to apply form before the last date. After the process of application, the next process of uploading MPSC Admit Card 2016 will be started through online mode. Here, we have mentioned the full information about it.
A few days ago, recruitment cell of MPSC has announced the latest employment news to recruiting very talented and skillful candidates for their department. There will be 450 vacancies will be appointed basis of written examination and Interview. all candidates who had applied application form are requested to start their preparation with the help of MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2016 and exam pattern.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016
Recruitment Cell Name: Maharastra Public Service Commission
Total Vacancies: 450 posts
Name of Post: Tax Assistant/Kar Sahayak
Job Type: Government Jobs
Declaration Type: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Service Area: Anywhere in Maharashtra
Exam Date: Last week of August (Expected)
Interview Dates: Publish after announcement of written exam result
Selection Process of MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs
The selection process of tax assistant will be done basis of written examination, Interview and Certificate verification.
- Written Test: Only those aspirants will be eligible for written examination who had successfully compleated application form before the last date.
- Interview: Only those candidates will be eligible for Interview who will clear written examination with higher marks.
- Certificate verification: Only those candidates will verify their education certificate who will clear their Interview with a higher score.
Procedure to download Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2016
- Applied candidates should visit the official web portal of Department i.e mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Find the link of Admit card on Latest notification section.
- Open it and enter the application form number and date of birth.
- Hit the submit button.
- After that process, e-copy of admit card will be displayed in the same window.
- Take a printout of it for examination use only.
In case, you have any query related to downloading MPSC Tax Assitant Admit Card 2016 then just make a comment in below section. If you like this article then share it on below social media.