OSSSC Village Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form For 736 Odisha Horticulture Extension Officer/Worker Vacancies has uploaded at osssc.gov.in website.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Notification 2016 has been released. Odisha Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board wants to recruit 191 Horticulture Extension officer(HEO) and 545 Village Agriculture Officer(VAO) posts. Download Odisha SSSC Agriculture Worker Recruitment 2016 Notification from the official website osssc.gov.in. Nominees who were in search of Govt Jobs in Odisha can apply for OSSSC VAO Vacancy 2016-2017. Whose age is in between 21 to 32 years can apply by paying the minimum prescribed application fee.
Nominees who have completed their +2 from any recognized institute or college can apply for available vacant posts. Enrollment should be done by candidates in between 30.11.2016 to 7.01.2017. To check minimum eligibility criteria kindly read complete article. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted in any kind of emergency. It shall lead to rejection of the candidature. After filling OSSSC HEO Application Form 2016-2017 make sure that all the entered details are real.
Applications are invited through the OSSSC website for a selection of the candidate for filling contract base posts to HEO and VAW. The selection process for this recruitment process is direct common recruitment examination and reservation for each category wise. Below you can find out important kinds of stuff such as age limit, education qualification, type of job, job role, salary/pay scale, selection process etc.
OSSSC Village Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2016
|Department name||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Job||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||736 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Odisha SSSC VAO Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Nominees age should be in between 21 to 32 years as per the prescribed norms. Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the reservation/governing council rules. For further detail kindly download official employment notice.
Candidate must have their 12th class passing certificate in relevant subject from any recognized institute. Post wise requirement of qualification may differ so please read job notice carefully and thoroughly before applying online.
Read More: Income Tax Recruitment 2016
Horticulture Extension Worker: Pass in +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP)/Horticulture (Hort.)/Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM).
Application Cum Exam Fee:
- All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay the Exam fee of Rs.100/- between 30.11.2016 to 31.12.2016.
- Payment Mode: Application fee can be deposited through online mode using official site.
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- For Horticulture Extension Worker(Contractual): Pay Band-1, i.e., Rs.5,200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2, 000/-.
- For Village Agricultural Worker(Contractual): Pay Band-1, i.e., Rs.5,200-20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2, 000/-.
Refer: RRB ALP Recruitment 2016
How to Fill OSSSC Horticulture Extension Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 Application Form
- First of all, register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register”(It require if not earlier registered for any previous recruitment).
- After successful completion of the registration process, log in and open the applicant menu.
- Find out Apply Online link.
- Fill up all the details as instructions given on the page.
- Upload photo & signature and other required documents.
- Complete payment.
- At last, Press SUBMIT button.
- Take a printout of form for future use.
Date to Keep Remember:
- Commencement of online registration: 30.11.2016.
- Last date for online form submission: 7.01.2017.
- Fee Depositing last date: 31.12.2016.
If have any query related to OSSSC Village Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2016 then you can leave a comment by using below section. Bookmark this website by pressing CTRL + D so in future you can get fresh updates related to the exam date, admit card, answer key, merit list, cut off marks, result and much more.