Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Form For 75 Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA Jobs is out at rajpostexam.com website.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2016: The Rajasthan Post Circle Department has started online registration for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2016 of 75 Postman, Mail Gaurd, MTS, PA, SA etc. Interested candidate can apply online by visiting given below links. The Indian citizen can apply for Raj Post Exam Recruitment 2016. Department is accepting online registration only.
The appointment of the candidate will base on written exam and Interview. The selected contenders will be appointed on the permanent basis in the different regions such as Beawar, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, tonk, Udaipur, Kota, Barmer, Bikaner, Churu, Jodhpur, Nagaur, sikhar, Sri Ganga Nagar, Jhunjhunu, pali, Sirohi, Alwar, sawalmadhopur, Bharatpur, Dholapur and Jaipur divisions.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016
Contenders who are matching the minimum and maximum requirement of age limit can apply for empty posts. Candidate minimum age should at least 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on 24th August 2015. Job seekers who have completed SSC or 10th Standard with basic computer operating knowledge and Basic Computer Course Certificate with minimum time duration of 60 days as per the rules of Communication and Information Technology Department of Indian Government, Indian Postal Department can apply for mentioned posts.
Rajasthan Post Office Postman Recruitment 2016
|Name of the posts||Postman|
|Job Location||Various region of Rajasthan|
|Type of job||Government job|
|Advertisement by||Indian Postal Department|
|Application fee||General: Rs.500 Reserved: Rs.100|
|Last date of registration||October 2016|
|Minimum qualification||10th standard with Basic Computer Course|
Nominees can apply by online mode as per their schedule by paying application form fee. The general category candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- while other remaining category candidate are required to pay Rs.100/-.
Rajasthan Post Office Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 01st January 2016. Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Minimum required qualification:
- Contenders must have completed the SSC/10th Standard and they must have Basic knowledge of computer operating with Basic Computer Course Certificate of minimum 60 days duration.
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- and reserved category are required to pay Rs.100/- as registration charges.
- Candidate selection will base on their performance in written test and Interview round.
How to apply Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 For Postman & Mail Guard Posts
- Please visit the “http://rajpostexam.com/NewRegistration.aspx” webpage.
- Find out “NEW REGISTRATION FORM FOR RECRUITMENT OF POSTMAN – RAJASTHAN CIRCLE” link and click on it.
- Submit Name, Father Name, Mother’s name, Gender, Category, Sub category, Nationality, DOB, and other mandatory details.
- * signed details are mandatory which cannot leave by the candidates.
- Enter the security answer for verification that you are a Human, not a Robert.
- Click on SUBMIT then save computer generated registration number and confirmation number.
Keep remind dates:
- The last date for online registration is 20th October 2016.
If have any query regarding Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 then tell us using below comment section or come into facebook fan page inbox and get your answer or solution instantly.