RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for 6468 Vacancies is out at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in official website.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016: Hey Dear Rajasthan Region Candidates, Here we have come back with newly published employment notice of Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Commission has prescribed recruitment rules along with minimum eligibility requirements. So those contenders who are looking for Government Jobs and would like to join teaching field jobs can apply against the Rajasthan 2nd Grade teacher Recruitment 2016 notification before the due date. Interested candidate can apply for subject teacher vacancies such as Hindi, Math’s, Sanskrit, Telugu, Punjabi, English etc.
Candidates have golden chance to become a teacher in the government school or college. So please fill up the online application form before 29th August 2016. The online registration process will be started from 25th July 2016. Graduation or post graduation pass out candidates can apply through online mode.
RPSC is searching 6468 young and talented candidates. A huge number of candidates may apply in upcoming days as it is a Government Job. Nominees, who haven’t any idea about age limit, education qualification, application fee, and how to apply online, can check all these criteria from this article. Candidates are advised to read notification thoroughly and carefully before applying online.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 6468 Posts
Name of Posts: 2nd Grade Teacher
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Hindi: 1269 Vacancies
- Maths: 442 Vacancies
- Urdu: 39 Vacancies
- English: 626 Vacancies
- Punjabi: 18 Vacancies
- Social science: 1531 Vacancies
- Sanskrit: 2295 Vacancies
- Science: 248 Vacancies
Job Location: Anywhere in Rajasthan
Job Type: Sarkari Naukri
Mode of Application: Online
Exam Date: Update Soon
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidate should 21 years and minimum age should 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category nominees as per the government norms.
- For Hindi, English, Math’s, Sanskrit, Urdu, and Punjabi Subjects: Candidate must have passed Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Science Subject: Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Social Science : Nominees must have passed Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
- For Remaining Subjects: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture is required.
Pay Scale: Selected candidate will get the salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
Application Fee: Please read official notification from the official website or visit the given below link to download employment notice.
Selection Method: Department will select the candidates on the basis of the Competitive exam.
Quick Steps to fill RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Form 2016
- First of all, visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search Apply Online link and click on it.
- Wait while redirecting to the registration page.
- Fill all required details carefully.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2016
- Commencement of Online Registration: 25th July 2016
- The last date to submit application form: 29th August 2016
- Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date: Update soon
Stay with us for more information about RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016, Syllabus, Exam Date and Expexted Date of Result.