RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017 Application form for 23801 Jobs of Railway RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2017 notification will soon out at www.indianrailways.gov.in website.
Railway Recruitment Board has made an initial announcement for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017, Thereof eligibility criteria and notification will shortly available on Employment News, RRB’s official site and it will also upload on this web page. RRB has prescribed the rules of examination, age limit, education qualification, an application fee in the notification whereas salary and pattern of paper will available in the official advertisement only.
RRB is looking for 23801 contenders to recruit them for ALP & Technical posts in different RRBs i.e. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Guwahati, Jammu, Bilaspur, Kolkata, Malda, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi, Siliguri, and Trivandrum. Interested and eligible job seekers can apply for RRB ALP Loco Pilot Vacancy 2017 by online mode only.
Government of India may start the recruitment process for filling up various vacant posts in Indian Railway. Candidate who are searching Sarkari Naukri should be ready to apply for upcoming job opening.
Update: Nominees are eagerly searching for RRB jobs which initial announcement has been done by the official on the main website portal. Soon detailed notification will available on web server as mentioned above. Our expert team is always trying to update all fresh information so you can get 100% accurate news about the Jobs or RRB Bharti 2017 Notification.
RRB offers central employment to various posts Loco Pilot, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer, Helper, Guards Guard, Station Master and other. The Railway Recruitment Board is one of the central government recruitment agency that especially set up for recruitment purpose. This board publishes around 10 to 15 employment notice on its main web server. Every year, the board gets the huge response over the internet medium. About 5 to 10 lac candidates apply for against various notifications. Dear Readers, we have come up with latest RRB Vacancy for upcoming 2017 year. The online registration may start in the January 2017(expected).
Candidate strongly recommended that please keep ready your documents, photos, signature in scanned format. Shortly department will active apply online link on its official website. Candidates who not fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria need not apply. For that please check notification once.
RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017
Recruiting Agency: Railway Recruitment Board
Post Name: ALP & Technical(Technicians Grade-III)
Total Number of Vacancies: 23801 posts
Type of Job: Central Govt Job
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification/Application Form
Posting Location: India
Mode of Apply: Online
RRB ALP Exam Syllabus 2017 Status: Available soon
Railway ALP Recruitment 2017 Notification
RRB ALP New Vacancy 2017 will come up with lots of hope for candidates. Job hunters who are seeking Government Jobs in the central department can utilize this golden opportunity. Soon direct links will make available in terms of RRB ALP notification and ALP Jobs Details etc.
Applicants who wish to make their career in Indian Railway should go with RRB Technical Jobs 2017. When it comes to education qualification, it always depends on job position. Job hopefuls must have completed ITI, State Council for Vocational Training in following trade i.e.(Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Armature & Coil Winder / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Turner / Machinist / Mechanic Radio & TV / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Wireman / Tractor Mechanic / Refrigeration & AC Mechanic).
Check: Free Job Alert
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Upcoming Notification 2017
RRB ALP Loco Pilot Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age must be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Upper relaxation in age will applicable for OBC/SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
NOTE: Refer official notification for more details.
For Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs):
- Matriculation & NCVT Training(ITI Approved)/SCVT Training in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Wireman / Tractor Mechanic / Armature & Coil Winder / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.
For Technicians Grade-III:
- Matriculation NCVT Training(AITI Approved)/SCVT Training in Electrician / Electrical Fitter / Wireman / Electronics / Information Technology / TV & Radio / Instrumentation / Computer / Computer Networking / Data Networking
- 10+2/Higher Secondary/Intermidiate exam with physics and Maths.
- 3 Years Diploma in above-mentioned trade.
Application Cum Examination Fee:
- OBC & General Category: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted
RRB ALP Loco Pilot New Vacancies 2017 Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
How to Fill RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Open official site www.indianrailways.gov.in or open region wise website.
- Find out Apply Online link from the homepage or from News & Announcement section.
- Click on a link and wait while redirecting to a new page.
- Enter all vital details in an empty text box.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs, signature, and other necessary certificates.
- At last, press SUBMIT button.
- Keep safe computer generated registration & confirmation number.
- Save and print the application form for future use.
- Commencement of online registration: Update Soon
- Last date to apply online: Update Soon
- RRB Exam Date: Update Soon
RRB Technician & ALP Region Wise Posts Details
|S. No||Name Of RRB||No of Post||Website Name|
|13||RRB Jammu & Srinagar||475||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
We have listed all the useful information related to RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017, still, have any doubts then please tell us using below comment section. On the same site, we will publish Syllabus, RRB ALP Exam Admit Card, Merit List, Cut off marks, answer Key and result on the regular interval.