RUSVS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 444 Public Relation Assistant, Office Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Project Manager, Peon at ruralurbanshiksha.in.
Rural Urban Siksha Vikas Sansthan Notification 2017: Board has released the notification with an intention to fill up 444 plus vacant posts in 2017, this is the best chance for candidates who are interested in a government job because there are a large number of posts. Candidates must apply through online mode.
If you wish to join such kind of department then you must have some kinds of eligibility such as education level of 10th standard +2 years of graduation from the approved Indian reorganization board and also age must not above 27 years as on cutoff date. Kindly read all notification from official website before applying for this post.
Candidates must take part in both registrations round as well as selection. There will be two type of tests like screening test and interview. Selected applicants will get a monthly salary of 9300 – 34800 for post 1 and 5200 – 20200 for the post 2. You will have to pay the registration cum examination fee before the due date. This could be a good opportunity for those job seekers who are especially searching vacant positions like an accountant, assistant, manager and peon job.
RUSVS Recruitment 2017
|Number of posts||444 Posts|
|Organization Name||The Rural Urban Siksha Vikas Sansthan|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Apply Starting Date||Currently in Progress|
|Apply Online Last Date||10 June 2017|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Vacant Posts Name
- Project manager: 22
- Assistant accountant: 32
- Office assistant: 32
- Public Relation Assistant (Rural area): 346
- Peon: 12
RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education criteria: Candidates must have to proper Education qualification for their post
- Project manager: Graduation with 2 years of rural project experience
- Assistant accountant: commerce graduate
- Office assistant: senior secondary school +2
- Public relation assistant and Peon: 10th pass
Age relaxation: 5 years for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
Candidate’s age must not above 27 years as on cut off date.
Salary: Nominees will get attractive pay scale along with other allowance as per the government norms.
- Post 1: Rs 9300-34800
- Post 2: Rs 5200-20200
Applicants will have to pay application cum examination fee as mentioned below.
- Rs 250 for General/OBC
- Rs 150 for SC/ST
- Eligible nominees will get shortlist on the basis of various selection round like screening test, and interview.
- In the screening test, those who will secure the good marks above the cut off marks and shortlisted in the merit list will be surely called for an interview round. During interview round, the interviewer can ask any question out of the syllabus for which you can not complain to the higher authority.
Follow Steps to Fill RUSVS Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
- Navigate to Apply Online link.
- Now find out the appropriate link and start form filling process.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Make fee payment using the appropriate method.
- Save & Print the form for future use.
Here we have furnished all the information about RUSVS Recruitment 2017 so by using that details you can easily participate in this recruitment process. Those who are matching the job profile as mentioned in the advertisement need to submit an online application form before the due date.