TN MRB Recruitment 2016-2017 notification of 414 MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Posts is out at mrb.tn.gov.in for all job seekers.
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu has planned to hire 414 candidates for the empty posts of Assistant surgeon (Specialist) for which interested and eligible contenders need to make online registration against the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 before due date 09th November 2016. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 09.11.2016 for Walk-in Selection for Direct Recruitment to the following posts of Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) on the temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service.
Dear viewers, please download Tamilnadu MRB Vacancy 2016 Latest Notification that holds detailed information such as age limit, education qualification, selection process/procedure, pay scale/salary, application/examination fee, and how to apply in order. Thereof, direct links have made available by the official department on mrb.tn.gov.in as well on this page too.
Nominees who wish to apply online for MRB Tamilnadu Surgeon Recruitment they must have the certificate of MBBS/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma, DNB pursued from any recognized university or institute. The category wise relaxation in age may vary as per the department requirement. Follow all prescribed rules when you are registering yourself for Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Vacancy 2016.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016
|Department Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Total Number of Posts||414 Posts|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisment/Notification|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Posting Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Oral Test and Walk Selection|
|Application Form Status||20th October 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th November 2016|
TN MRB Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: Read Notification
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
NOTE: The cut-off date for age calculation is 01st July 2016. Category wise relaxation will applicable as per the terms of the condition of the board.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2016 Education Qualification:
- Minimum requirement of qualification is MBBS Degree with PG Diploma/PG Degree/Super Speciality Degree/DNB in the Concerned Specialty.
- Post wise qualification requirement is vary as per the level of the post.
- For General Category: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST & PH Category: Rs.375/-
NOTE: Fees can be deposited through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan. Paid fees will not be refunded.
- Nominees will be invited to attend Written Examination/Oral Test and after that qualified nominees will be invited to attend Walk in Selection.
- Selected nominees will get the salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
- Other admissible allowance will applicable as per the government norms.
Quick Steps to Fill TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2016
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find out Apply Online link from home page.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature and other necessary documents.
- At last, Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the application form copy for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 20/10/2016
- Last date to apply online: 09/11/2016
DO share the TN MRB Recruitment 2016 post on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. We will update exam date, syllabus, exam pattern and admit card for exam etc on this website on the regular interval.