TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Notification for 317 Jobs of PA, Typist, Computer Operator & Reader Vacancies is out at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a Constitutional body of the government of Tamil Nadu which the main function is the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. Commission has come into the limelight with its latest TNPSC Jobs 2016 notification for filling up 317 empty posts of Computer Operator, Typist and etc. With the reference of advertisement number.10/2016, A candidate may fulfill their dreams by participating in this recruitment process. Before applying online read the minimum eligibility requirement. All the interested candidates are eligible to apply by online mode and for that he/she need to pay application fee of Rs.125/ and Rs.50/- (one-time registration charge).
Applications are invited on behalf of High Court of Madras, so candidates who are searching Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu should go through this article to know more about the online registration process, application fee, basic requirements such as age limit, essential qualification etc.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016
Department Name: High Court of Madras
Exam Conducting Body: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Total Number of Posts: 317 posts
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges (Post Code No: 3300): 76 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)(Post Code No: 3400): 07 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) (Post Code No: 3800): 01 Post
- Computer Operator (Post Code No: 3600): 61 Posts
- Typist (Post Code No: 3700): 84 Posts
- Reader / Examiner (Post Code No: 3900): 80 Posts
- Cashier (Post Code No: 4000): 02 Posts
- Xerox Operator (Post Code No: 4100): 06 Posts
TNPSC Exam Dates: 27th & 28th August 2016
Job Type: Government Jobs
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification/Application Form
TNPSC PA Typist Reader Computer Operator Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate should have completed 18 years of minimum age and should not have completed 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the category-wise and service candidates
- Others: 30 Years Maximum
- SC/SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, STMBC, DC, BC and BC (Muslims): 35 Years Maximum
- Service Candidates (Madras High Court service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service): 45 Years Maximum
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges & Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk||Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline and Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade and Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation by the DTE.|
|Computer Operator & Typist||Any Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline and Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade|
|Reader / Examiner & Cashier & Xerox Operator||Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline|
- One time Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Candidates who have already registered in one time Registration System it is enough to pay the Examination Fee.
Job Location: The selected candidates will be posted either in Principal Seat at Madras or at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai. (For all the posts covered in this Notification) or at Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai or Regional Centres of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy at Madurai or Coimbatore (for the posts of Personal Assistant (to the Registrars); Computer Operator and Typist covered in this Notification).
Salary Details: Candidate will get salary as per the government pay scale norms as following:
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges : Rs. 15600 to 39100/-
- Others : Rs. 5200 to 20200/-
- Date of Notification: 20th July 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 03rd August 2016
- Last date for payment of fee through bank(State Bank of India / Indian Bank): 05th August 2016
Date and Time of Written Examination
|Post No 1 to 3||27th August 2016||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Post No 4 to 8||28th August 2016||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Computer Operator||28th August 2016||2.30 P.M. to 04.00 P.M|
Quick Steps to Fill TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit the official website.
- Search Apply Online link from home page.
- Fill all necessary details carefully.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Press SUBMIT button and wait while submitting the form.
- At last, save and print the filled form for future use.
We will update exam syllabus, admit card, answer key, merit list, cut off marks and result of TNPSC Typist Recruitment 2016 on the regular interval.