TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016 along with Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Exam Date is released at tspsc.gov.in official web portal:
Telangana Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016: The entire resident of Telangana who have already made online registration can download the syllabus for Hydrogeologist exam along with exam pattern, model papers, and previous year solved papers from this page. Candidates who haven’t applied against the TSPSC Advertisement still have a chance to submit the online application form before the due date. The recruitment details have been already uploaded by our expert team members so please refer same without wasting time.
Well, we have mentioned some important dates as well as syllabus in table format just underneath this article so don’t forget to check same. It could help a lot to start the preparation for the exam in the right manner. The Sample/Model paper is also available for Hydrologist, Geophysicist, & Chemist posts exam so check it by clicking on appropriate links.
TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
Department Name: Telangana Public Service Commission
Type of Exam: Written Exam
Kind of Declaration: Syllabus
Availability of Admit Card: Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
Job location: Anywhere in Telangana
Type of Job: Sarkari Naukri
The written exam will be held on 28th & 29th June 2016 across the state at various examination centers. The objective type paper will consist 300 questions worth of 450 marks. To complete paper 1 & Paper 2 time duration of 150 minutes for each section will be allotted to contenders. Candidate call for interview round of 50 marks those who will clear written exam with good marks above the merit list.
TSPSC Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern 2016
|Paper Name||Type of Eaxm||Total Number of Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||Objective Type||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Water Resources||150||150||300|
Paper I: General Studies & General Abilities
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
Paper II: Water Resources
- Environmental Hydrology.
- Surface Hydrology.
- Groundwater Hydrology.
- Hydrologic Modeling.
- Watershed Management.
- Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System
- General Geology and Mineralogy.
- Petrology, Structural Geology, and Indian Geology.
- Groundwater Geophysics.
Exam Pattern for Chemist
|Name of Paper||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper-I||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Hydrogeologist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana. The last date to apply online is 10th June 2016. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. Selected candidate will be paid scale of pay Rs.37100/- to Rs,91450/-.
Candidate should perform this action while going attend written exam
The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
Exam Dates/Type of Exam:
The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 28/06/2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based examination of objective type.
For more information about TSPSC Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016 then just make a comment in below section.