UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2016 Application Form for 515 Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant/Auditor Jobs is started at sssc.uk.gov.in official website.
Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016: www.IsarkariResult.com brings uplifting news for the wannabes who are looking for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission has published Employment News Today for recruitment of the young and talented candidate for the posts of Junior Engineer. Interested candidate can check minimum requirement of eligibility criteria by visiting official site sssc.uk.gov.in.
Eligible contenders can Apply Online for UKSSSC JE Vacancy 2016 after reading mentioned details like age limit, education qualification, salary details and how to fill Uttarakhand SSSC Stenographer Application Form etc. The online registration commenced on 26th September and the last date to apply online is 31st October 2016.
Uttarakhand Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) set up by the government of Uttarakhand with an intention to fill up empty posts in various government departments. It schedules written competitive examination and interview rounds for find out best job profile. There are many recruitment agencies working within in state but this is a unique recruitment board that publishes notifications or Group C and Group D posts.
Notification was posted for filling up 515 empty posts of Junior engineer, stenographer, Assistant Accountant and Other posts. Job seekers who are searching Government Jobs from can utilize this chance. The competition is going to tough as it is not a limited vacancy. Please read the complete article in order to know more details about Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2016.
UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Uttarakhand Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Total Number of Posts: 515 Posts
- Junior Engineer-Electrical & Mechanical Trainee: 242.
- Assistant Accountant or Assistant Auditor:108.
- Junior Engineer-Janpad Trainee: 26.
- Technician Grade II- Electrical: 80.
- Junior Engineer-IT Trainee: 07.
- Stenographer Grade III: 10.
- Draftsmen: 19.
- Junior Engineer-Civil: 20.
- Chemist: 03.
Job Location: Anywhere in State
Job Type: Sarkari Naukri
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Application form
UKSSSC JE Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Except (JE Civil): Candidate age must be between 18 years to 42 years.
- For Junior Engineer(Civil): Candidate minimum age should at least 21 years and their maximum age should not be more than 42 years
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016 Education Qualification: A candidate who has pursued Diploma or Degree from any recognized university or institute can apply online for mentioned posts.
- General and OBC category candidate are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fee.
- For all other remaining categories, the candidate must have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
NOTE: Candidate who wish to apply for one or more posts they must have to pay separate application cum examination charges. For more details please visit the official site.
- Candidate must be an Indian Resident.
- Tibetan refugee leaving in India.(Comes in India before 1962).
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4600/-.
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.3000/-.
- Last date to apply online: 31st October 2016
Quick Steps to Fill UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find out Apply Online link from home page.
- Click on the same link and fill all the details in application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature.
- At last, Press SUBMIT button and save registration number and confirmation number.
- Take print out for future use.
If have any query regarding UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2016 then tell us using below comment segment. We will update exam syllabus, date, answer key, merit list, cut off marks and result etc on the regular interval as the process will continue day by day.