UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2016-2017 notification for 32022 Posts of Anudeshak (Instructor) Vacancies At upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
UP Instructor Recruitment 2016-17: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has released a most awaited job notification for filling up 32022 Anudeshak (Instructor) posts in Physical Education and Sports. So job seekers who belong to UP and especially preferring job location Uttar Pradesh can apply online for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 or UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Instructor Recruitment 2016 which notification is available at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Full information about UP Instructor Vacancy 2016 is now available on official website.
Online registration for UPBEB Anudeshak Jobs 2016 will be commenced on 24th October 2016 and the last date to apply online is 09th November 2016. Nominees who are searching Government Jobs in UP should go with this available options. This is not an only single option because the government of UP releasing lots of other job notices throughout the year. As per our experience, UP is on first positions in terms of publishing Employment Notices.
According to sources, the UP Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 process could be completed within in 1 and half month. Only those candidates will be eligible to apply online who have completed BPED, DPED or CPED. Initially, nominees will be getting chosen for 11 months on the temporary basis with Rs.7000/- as salary. Before now, a government has recruited 13 thousand candidates for the post of Physical Teacher in those schools where students are more than 100. But now they are going to fill 32000 posts in those schools where students are less than 100.
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2016
|Department Name||Basic Shiksha Parishad|
|Total Number of Posts||32022 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisment/Notification|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Posting Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Form Status||24th October 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th November 2016|
UPBEB Instructor Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
NOTE: Above prescribed age limit is applicable only for unreserved category candidate. For reserved category, relaxation may vary as per the department norms.
32000 vacancy of Instructor in up Education Qualification:
- B.P.ED/ D.P.ED or C.P.ED
- More more information about essential qualification or experience or other required courses details available at official site.
UP Basic Education Board Instructor Vacancies Application Fee:
- General/OBC Category: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.100/-
NOTE: Above mentioned application fee will not be refunded and it must be deposited through online mode only.
- Nominees selection will be based on their performance in written exam and Interview.
NOTE: Candidate will have to clear written test in order to appear for Interview.
- Selected candidates will get the monthly amount of Rs.7000/- as per government norms.
Quick Steps to Apply Online for UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload photocopies, signature and other documents in scanned format only.
- Press CONFIRM or SUBMIT button.
- Save computer generated registration number or confirmation number.
- At last, take print out the filled application from for future use.
Dates to Keep Remember:
- Starting of Online Registration: 24th October 2016
- Last date to apply Online: 9th November 2016
- Due date for fee submission: 11th November 2016
- Correction in Application Form:21st to 23rd November 2016
Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
You can ask questions or submit your suggestions to us about UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2016 using below comment section. Do share this article on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.