UP Police Recruitment 2016 online form for 3307 vacancies of SI, Platoon Commander & Fire Brigade Officer Jobs In UP Police Bharti is available at prpb.gov.in:
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Bharti 2016: Advertisement for recruitment of 3307 posts of Civilian Police Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Brigade Officer has been released by The Board of Police Recruitment and Promotion, Police Department, Uttar Pradesh. Authorized persons of the board are searching young and skillful candidates and select them through written exam, interview, PST, Document verification and Medical test. Around two or three months may consume by the police department to complete the whole process up to the final selections. The online applications are inviting in prescribed format from the eligible male & female candidates latest by 29th July 2016. The Physical Efficiency Test(PET) criteria for UP Police SI, SI, Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer will upload on the official website for the job seekers.
The Uttar Pradesh Police was formed in 1863 before the Independence of India with the purpose of security to the peoples of the state. Today the crime rate increasing day by day and for reducing it department require more manpower. So every year, the police department recruiting candidates in department of Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID), Traffic Police, State Armed Police Forces offers jobs for the post of Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG), Superintendent of Police (SP) and Assistant Commissioner of Police (ASI) or Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Inspector, Sub-Inspector (SI) and Constable. The police department of UP is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). Candidate can check & download the UP Police Exam Syllabus 2016, previous year paper, model paper, study material and etc from this our syllabus page. Reference books and preparation books are available at Amazon, Snapdeal, Shop Clues and various online booksellers websites.
UP Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Posts:
- Civilian Police Sub-Inspector (Male: 2400 posts, Female: 600 posts)
- Platoon Commander: 210 (Only for Male)
- Fire Brigade Officer: 97 (Only for Male)
Total Number of posts: 3307
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Department
Announced By: Board of Police Recruitment and Promotion
Service Area: Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh
Type of Job: Government Jobs 2016
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/ UP Police Application Form 2016
Official Website: prpb.gov.in
UP Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit(As on 01st July 2016)
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 28 Years
Note: 05 years of age relaxation in age is available for ST/ SC/ OBC. The relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Education Qualification: The Graduation degree holder can apply for available posts.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- For more Information about UP Police SI Syllabus 2016
Application Fee: Interested candidate can apply for UP Police Jobs 2016 by paying the Rs.400/- as application process cum exam fee.
Fill UP Police SI Application Form 2016
- First of all visit the official website of the department.
- Search Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all valid details.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- At last, press confirms button for final submission.
- Take print out of the application and save it for further use.
UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2016
In Addition, the Uttar Pradesh Police Department will start further recruitment procedure for UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2016 in the upcoming month. According to State Buero, Lucknow, PRPB is going to hire 3000 candidates for the posts of Bandi Rakshak. Check the below image to know more about the upcoming job.
- Commencement of Online Registration for Female Candidates: 25th June 2016
- Last date for online submission and payment of application fee for Female Candidates: 24th July 2016
- Commencement of Online Registration for Male Candidates: 30th June 2016
- Last date for online submission and payment of application fee for Male Candidates: 29th July 2016