UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 fill online application form for 9294 vacancies of Teacher Jobs (District Wise ) at pariksha.up.nic.in official web portal:
UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 :According to Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board advertisement, 01/2016 and 02/2016 board will select 9572 candidates for the posts of TGT/PGT Teachers. Those who are seeking government jobs in Uttar Pradesh state should refer this notification to get an idea about eligibility criteria. The online registration for TGP PGT Bharti 2016 has been started from 06th June 2016. Contenders can apply by online mode using the below official link.
All the instructions for online submission of application form have been prescribed in the advertisement. Thereafter, please click on View Advertisement to show the complete notification. For Registration, click on APPLY button. According to this advertisement, online application system will be applicable for online registration. The form will not be accepted by any other mode so please send the form by online mode only.
20.07.2016(Latest Updates): Online Form Submission dates has been extended by the department……Government Jobs hunters who haven’t yet applied can fill up online application from till 30th July 2016.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
Type of Job: Sarkari Naukri
Total Number of Posts: 9294(Check Below Table to get district wise vacancies details)
Name of Posts: TGT & PGT
Job Location: Government Organized School in UP
Mode of Registration: Online
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement/Notification
Further Process: Selection Test
The details in the application form will find false in such case the candidate disqualified from the examination and other penalties will be carried forward to them. Candidate should go for online registration because there are no other options to apply for the available posts. All the nominees should read all the criteria thoroughly and carefully before apply online. The paid application fees will not be refunded in case rejection of form. Before apply, make sure that you are fulfilling the all the prerequisite criteria.
Please submit the application form before 05th July 2016. More details about age limit, qualification, application fees, exam dates, venue, syllabus, exam pattern please stay in touch with us on the regular interval.
District Wise Posts:
|District/ Region Name||Principal||PGT||TGT|
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have completed their Graduate Degree in a related subject and B.Ed/BTC or Any other Training Certificate.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Candidate must have completed their Graduate Degree in the subject as defined in the notification.
Application Fee Cum Processing Charges(Depends on Category):
- Unreserved(General & OBC): Rs.600/- as application fee and Rs.25/- as processing charge.
- SC: Rs.350/- application fee and Rs.25/- as processing charge.
- ST: Rs.150/- application fee and Rs.25/- as processing charge.
Note: To claim reservations, candidate need to provide their caste certificate along with application form. Those who are unable to provide the reservation certification will be considered under the general category.
How to apply UP TGT PGT Application form 2016?
- First of all visit the official website of the department.
- Find out the Advertisement link to check eligibility criteria.
- Please click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details carefully without the single mistake.
- At last upload photocopies and signature in scanned format.
- Check all the details once and press confirms button.
- Save Computer Generated confirmation number and registration number for further use.
|Commencement of online registration||06th June 2016|
|Commencement of online fee submission||06th June 2016|
|Last date for online registration for exam||03rd July 2016|
|The last date to submit online fee||03rd July 2016|
|The last date to submit online application form||05th July 2016|