Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply For 579 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies at upost.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Postal circle has released such a large number of vacant posts for their department. So candidates can apply for available posts through online mode. There is no other method like offline or submission of the hard copy etc. Those who want to make a Career in PSC should get enrolled and take part in the selection process including written exam, Interview, and document verification process.
India post is the best and largest organization in India which serves us about 136 years, such a long time. Uttarakhand postal service formed on 12 January 2001, Dehradun was a regional HQ. With 2718 post offices and 2513 of them rural area of the Uttarakhand, as on 31 march 2015. Indian postal service has 154,939 post offices and 129,379 GRAMIN DAK SEVAK. The Indian postal service is also giving us other services like small saving banking and financial service.
Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the best government job. So without wasting time submit the online registration form as per the instructions are given in the official notification. Candidates can apply online for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Jobs 2017 before the due date.
Candidates kindly check age criteria, a total number of post, education qualification, about application fee and how to apply online all details are given below so please read carefully before online form submission.
- Garmin Dak Sevak (new release post )
- Mail guard
- Multi tasking staff
- Sorting assistant
- Postal assistant
- Postmaster cadres
- Inspectors posts
- Stenographer grade D
- Stenographer grade 2
- Lower selection grade posts
- Higher selection grade 1
- Higher selection grade 2
- Indian postal service Group ‘A’
- Postal service group ‘B’
- Senior PS and private secretary
- Junior Hindi translator
- Senior Hindi translator
- Senior artist
- Hindi typist
Category and post:
- OBC: 82
- SC: 121
- ST: 19
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th class passes out can apply for available vacant posts.
- No further weightage shall be given for the 11th or above class degree.
Age Limitation: Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as on the cutoff date. Upper relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
- Candidates can apply for the Uttarakhand post office job by paying the minimum fee as mentioned below.
- Rs.100/- General and OBC
- No free for reserved category.
- Candidate selection will purely base on the automatically generated merit list.
- There will be no further test to be attended by the nominees.
- For any more information, you can visit the official website
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Navigate to Apply Online link from the homepage.
- Please enter the all vital information in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Pay fee using the appropriate method.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Dates to Keep Remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19/04/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18/05/2017
For more query about Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 kindly visit the official site. Stay updated with this page to know more about the GDS Selection Process and Merit List.